Environmental Education (EXNORA)
The exnora club of our college under part v activities was inaugurated by our esteemed managing trustee Dr. V. Dhivaharan on 28.08.1996. The students of this club are involved in various activities related to environment. Awareness regarding the various sources of pollution/pollutens, their impact and the ways to initiate such problems associated with quality of life are created.
Protective and creating clean and green environment, and to brief about local initiative and community participation for the improvement of the creative of life through conservation of nature.
To create awareness in the minds of all people, especially among the students to involve not only the students but also the community towards creating the clean environment.
- To create polythene free environment
- To create awareness of global warming
- To maintain cleanliness inside and outside the campus
- To create awareness to protect the natural resources
- To maintain a green campus
Activites 2015 – 2019
- Student EXNORA extends awareness on the need for a clean and pollution free environment.
- Students are encouraged to plant saplings within the campus and outside.
- To motivate the students with the positive approach towards protecting the environment to ensure the quality of life.
- A documentary film is being under protection for broadcasting in people