Welcome to STET Women's College Admission Cell
Admission Policy and Process
The admission shall be made purely on the basis of merit subject to the rules of reservation of the Government of Tamilnadu. The following certificates in original have to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission.
- Original mark statement issued by the examination authority
- Provisional Certificate (for PG admission)
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- One set of attested photocopies of the above certificates
- One set of passport size photo.
Application forms for admission will be available at the college premises from the first week of May, every year. Duly filled – in forms signed by the candidate and countersigned by the parents/guardian of the applicant may be submitted at the admission counters and acknowledgement slips obtained. Those applying for more than one course should do so in separate application forms. There will be a counselling unit to provide general assistance and guidance to students, parents / guardians, which will operate from 10 am to 4 pm on all working days.
Candidates outside Tamilnadu state, can download, fill it and send the scan copy of all the pages and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Admission application form for UG Courses Download Admission application form for PG Courses
Issue of Application forms
Fee Structure & Prospectus :Scholarships
- For UG and PG Courses : 2nd Week of April
- Government of India Scholarship for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe students
- Backward Classes Welfare Department scholarship for the Backward / Most Backward class community for MBA & MCA counselling students only (Low income group students)
For further assistance please call us on:
STET Women's College (Autonomous),
Mannargudi - 614 016.
Tamilnadu - South India.
Phone: 04367 - 255423, 255405
Fax: 04367 - 255423, 255405