+91 - 4367 - 255423
Teaching of Mathematics started right from the beginning of the college. Mathematics is a sharpened language for expressing science. In 2002 post graduate programme was introduced. Additional section I and II for UG Mathematics was started in the year 2003 and 2009 respectively. The total strength of our Department is around 570.
Our department promotes quality education in Mathematics. It is an upcoming department now engaging itself in various activities like conducting student’s seminar, Quiz programme, Mathematics Exhibition etc., It has well experienced and dedicated faculty actively engaged in teaching research activities. They also render services to the student community from rural area, the growing young and aspiring students to achieve their goals. Within a short span of time it created a tradition of academic excellence and universal service.
To provide quality basic education that is equitably accessible to all and lay the foundation for lifelong learning and service for the common good.
The aim of education is to cultivate personality integration and to promote quality in higher education and to give overall development to student community.
|S.No.||Name of the Programme|
The department publishes a Newletter namely Aryabhatta. It contains articles about Mathematicians, Puzzles, Mathematical tricks, drawing, poem etc. The Magazine is edited by the students.
Glossary of technical terms of mathematics is prepared by the faculty members and the copies are distributed to the students for better understanding of the subjects.
The Library extends service beyond the physical walls of the building by providing materials by the assistance of librarian in navigating and analyzing tremendous amounts of information. There are about 975 books of mathematics and 4 journals in our library. In our department we are maintaining a library with 100 books.
1.R. Sakthivel, U. Karthik raja, K. Mathiyalagan and A. Leelamani, Design of a robust controller on stabilization of stochastic neural networks with time varying delays, Phys.scr.85(2012)035003(10pp).
2. U. Karthik Raja, R. Raja, R. Samidurai, A. Leelamani, Exponential stability for stochastic delayed recurrent neuralnetworks with mixed time-varying delays and impulses:the continuous –time case, Phys.scr.87(2013)055802(11pp)
3. U. Karthik Raja, R. Raja, R. Samidurai, A. Leelamani, Dissipativity of discrete time BAM stochastic neural networks with markovian switching and impulses, Journal of frankline institute,vol.350,no.3217-3247,2013
4. U. Karthik Raja, R. Raja, R. Samidurai, A. Leelamani, Dynamic analysis of discrete-time BAM neural networks with stochastic perturbations and impulses”, International journal of machine learning and cybernetics.DOI 10.1007/s13042-013-0199-8.
5. U. Karthik Raja, R. Raja, R. Samidurai, A. Leelamani, “Improved stochastic dissipativity of uncertain discrete time neural networks with multiple delays and impulses”, International journal of machine learning and cybernetics .DOI 10.1007/s13042-013-0215-z
6. U. Karthik Raja, R. Raja, R. Samidurai, A. Leelamani, “Passitivity analysis for uncertain discrete –time stochastic BAM neural networks with time varying delays”, Reports on mathematical physics. DOI 10.1007/S00521-014-01545-9
7. U. Karthik Raja, R. Raja, A. Leelamani, “Existence of p th moment almost automorphic to a class of nonautonomous stochastic fractional differential equations”, Differential equations and applications recent advances, PP-1238-37 organized with department of mathematics Periyar University, Salem.
8. U. Karthik Raja, R. Raja, A. Leelamani, “Existence and global exponential stability of competitive impulsive neural networks with multiple delays and unbounded distributed delays, organized with department of mathematics Karunya university, Coimbatore-14
9. A.Yogeswari and Dr.T.Chithrakalarani, “Time to reach the break down point of an organization shock model approach” Advance in Mathematics Scientific Development & Application, ISBN-978-81-8487-074-9,2010.
10. A.Yogeswari and Dr.T.Chithrakalarani, “Time To Breakdown Point Of An Organization Cumulative Damage Model”, International Journal of Scientific Transaction in Environment and Technovation, Vol 4, Issue 4 ISSN 0973-9157, April to June 2011.
11. A.Yogeswari and Dr.T.Chithrakalarani, “ Stochastic model for time to reach the breakdown point of an Organization by two types of losses” Applied Science Periodical Vol – 16, Issue - 2 May – 2014, ISSN – 0972 – 5504.
12. A.Yogeswari and Dr.T.Chithrakalarani, “ Stochastic model for Man Power loss due to absenteeism when preventive strategies are adopted” International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Vol – 5,Issue – 7, July – 2014, ISSN – 2229- 5518
13. A.Yogeswari and Dr.T.Chithrakalarani, “Stochastic model for the cumulative effects of absenteeism – SCBZ Property” International Journal of Science and Research, Vol – 3,Issue – 7, July – 2014, ISSN – 2319 – 7064, Impact factor – 3.358
14.M.Sheela & Dr.G.Nirmala., Global and Fatcor Domination in fuzzy graph, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP e-Journal), Vol: 2, Issue-6,June-2012 ISSN 2250-3153
15.M.Sheela&Dr G.Nirmala., Fuzzy Effective shortest Spanning Tree Algorithm in Scientific transaction in Environment and Technovation,Vol-6,Issue-2 December 2012,ISSN 0973-9157
16.M.Sheela & Dr .G.Nirmala., Fuzzy Multiple Domination., International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP e-Journal), Vol: 3, Issue-12,December-2013 ISSN 2250-3153
17. M. Sheela & Dr.G.Nirmala., Domination In Fuzzy Digraphs Aryabhatta Journal of Mathematics Vol-5,No.2.July-Deember 2013 ISSN 0975-7139 ImpatFator (0.293)
18. M.Sheela & Dr .G .Nirmala Fuzzy Domination number, SCP Published in proceedings of the International Conferene on Algebra and its applications ISBN 978-81-924767-1-1 PageNo-279-290
19. S.Rukmani & Dr. R.Sophiya Porchelvi, Solving Multi-Objective Intuitionistic linear programming using Triangular Intuitionistic fuzzy number, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol 4,Issue 10, 2229-5518, Oct-2013.
20.S. Suganthi and Dr.G.Nirmala,Lagrange’s Theorem In Fuzzy Approach,ThePmu International Journal Of Humanities And Sciences,Vol.2.No.2,Issn 0976 – 1853,July – December 2011.
21. S. Suganthi and Dr.G.Nirmala, Fuzzy Sub - Trigroup – Trilevel Properties,International Journal Of Scientific And Research Publications, Volume 2, Issue 6, June 2012, Issn 2250-3153.
22. S. Suganthi and Dr.G.Nirmala, Fundamental Theorem Of Homomorphism In Fuzzy Subgroups,Scientific Transactions In Environment And Technovation,(An International Quarterly Journal) , Volume 2, Issue 6, June 2012 ISSN 0973-9157
23. S. Suganthi and Dr.G.Nirmala,Innovative Characteristic And Properties Of Fuzzy Sub Tri-Ring – Tri-Ideals,Aryabhatta Journal Of Mathematics And Informatics Vol.4,No.2 July – Dec,2012,Issn No.0975 -7139. Impact Factor : 0.29
24. S. Suganthi and Dr.G.Nirmala, Fuzzy Sub-Trigroup -characterstics,International Journal Of Scientific And Research, Volume : 2, Issue : 11 | November 2013 • Issn No 2277 – 8179,Impact Factor : 0.3317.
25. S.Suganthi and Dr.G.Nirmala, Fuzzy Algebraic Structures Applications And Related Problems, Proceedings Of The International Conference On Algebra And Its Application,Isbn 978 – 81 – 924767 – 1 – 1,Page No.291 – 298.
The department conducted Extension Activity Programme at Government Girls Higher Secondary School on Vedic Mathematics.
|S.No.||Name of the Institution||Type of Collaboration||Date of MoU Signed|
|1||Kerala Mathematical Association, Ernakulam||Research Project and Training||06. 12. 2014|
|1||A.Yogeswari||M.Sc., M.Phil.,||Asst. Professor||Stochastic Processes||16 Years|
|2||S. Rukmani||M.Sc., M.Phil.,||Asst. Professor||Optimization Techniques||13 Years|
|3||M. Shanthi||M.Sc., M.Phil., D.I.S.M||Asst. Professor||Fuzzy Numerical||11 Years|
|4||Dr. S. Suganthi||M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.,||Asst. Professor||Fuzzy Algebra||10 Years|
|5||A.Arulselvi||M.Sc., M.Phil., B.Ed.,||Asst. Professor||Mathematical Modelling||9 Years|
|6||S. Srilavanya||M.Sc., M.Phil., D.T.P||Asst. Professor||Operations Research||8 Years|
|7||R. Menaga||M.Sc., M.Phil., B.Ed.,||Asst. Professor||Stochastic Processes||8 Years|
|8||K. Tamilkani||M.Sc., M.Phil.,||Asst. Professor||Real Analysis||3 Years|
|9||N. Duraimanickam||M.Sc., M.Ed.,||Asst. Professor||Numerical Analysis||3 Years|
|10||G. Shyamala||M.Sc., M.Phil.,||Asst. Professor||Stochastic Processes||2 Years|
|11||S. Harichitra||M.Sc., M.Phil., B.Ed.,D.I.S.M||Asst. Professor||Functional Analysis||9 Years|
|12||K. Vimala||M.Sc., M.Phil., B.Ed.,||Asst. Professor||Graph Theory||10 Years|
|13||G. Kokila||M.Sc., M.Phil.,||Asst. Professor||Fuzzy Numbers||6 Years|
|14||K.A. Devi||M.Sc., M.Phil., B.Ed.,||Asst. Professor||Graph Theory||2 Years|
Admission Open for
Ph.D. Public viva voce Examination to Ms. T.Anathi, Assitant Professor of Biochemistry, was held on 10-05-2017. Dr. A.Arumugam, Associate Professor of Botany, Alagappa University, Karaikudi was the External Examiner. The Viva voce Examination was successfully completed by the candidate Dr. T. Ananthi.
Ph.D. Synopsis Ms.V.Alamelu Mangaiyarkarasi and T.Dharani, was held on 20-05-2017. The Synopsis was successfully completed by the candidate Ms.V.Alamelu Mangaiyarkarasi and T.Dharani.
Hearty Congratulations! .............------...Campus Recruitment Drive 2017
Certificate of Recognition by ICT Academy
"Admission to the new course PGDBDA"
Postgraduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PGDBDA)
Online payment for students
STET College of Education for Women