The institution in its academic journey of 2 decades has crossed the following milestones
- The institution was started with five UG programmes in August 1994.
- PG programme M.Sc CS was introduced in July 1997.
- AICTE Approved Programmes (MCA and MBA).
- M.Phil Microbiology , Biochemistry.
- M.Phil Computer science, Commerce.
- First Ph.D programme in department of Microbiology.
- STET – An International Quarterly Journal published in our campus.
- Recognition under UGC ACT, 1956 – 2(F).
- Recognition under UGC Act, 1956 – 12 B.
- Ph.D programme in Biochemistry and computer science.
- Awarded "A" grade by NAAC with CGPA 3.45.
- M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes have been introduced in the department of Economics and Commerce.
- Received the certificate of recognition from the ICTACT,Chennai award for “Best Practices.
Higher Education in Tamilnadu 2017 for Empowering local schools”.
- Our college is assigned as a mentor institution to induct and assist non-accredited colleges
to successfully get them-self accredited by NAAC.
- Six Minor Research Projects have been sanctioned by the UGC, New Delhi.
- Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) has been awarded by the Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR),
New Delhi to a Research Scholar of the Department of Biochemistry.
- Departments took initiatives for effective activation with the MoUs forged organizations
to carryout research and extension activities.
- NPTEL resources are effectively used to improve the teaching and learning outcome.
- Totally fourty three faculty members have been awarded the Doctorate in their respective subject.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics programme is introduced.
- Our College is assigned as a mentor institution by UGC and NAAC.
- ERP implementation in colloboration with Clobas Pvt.Ltd.,Chennai.
- Honoured as Autonomous in the year (2019-2020).