Sports & Games
Establishing benchmark in Physical Education, where everyone is committed to deliver competent physically sound human resource for development and well being of and society.
- To prepare competent, need based human resources and responsible citizens through physical education.
- To develop and reinforce comparative behaviour
- To establish lifelong fitness goals and to nurture team sprit among the participation.
- To identifying the talents sports so as to during to train\coach\support their to excel in competitions.
- To develop a positive self-image and ability to compete and cooperative with others.
- To encourage larger participation by students in sports and games
Activities of the Department
- Training the sports students in various games and events.
- Conducting intramural competitions for students and staff members.
- Giving training in Weight lifting, Power lifting at Gym.
- Organising sports day in every year.
- Sending players to extramural (intercollegiate) competitions.
|S.No.||Faculty Name||Qualification||Designation||Year of Experience|
|1||G.PUSHPA||B.Com,M.PEd.,PGDIY||Director of Physical Education||5 Years|
|2||Dr.E.JAMUNA DEVI||B.Sc., M.PEd.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.,PGDIY||Physical Directress||6 Months|