CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
The UGC document on the profile of the higher education in India clearly states that ‘the only safe and better way to improve the quality of Under Graduate education is to delink the most of the colleges from the affiliating structure. Colleges with the academic and operative freedom are doing better and have more academic credibility. In the affiliating system, the regulations of the University have affected the freedom and academic development of individual colleges. Colleges that have the potential for offering programmes of a higher standard do not have the freedom to offer them. Hence it becomes essential to create an intellectual climate that permits academic freedom to the teacher and the institution, which is a crucial requirement for the development of the intellectual climate of our country.
To blossom into a Centre of Excellence in Higher Education and Research, targeting the women students of the downtrodden and economically weaker section of the society, so as to enlighten, empower and make them instrumental in creating a par excellent society.
- Creating an academic environment by providing modern infrastructure facilities and current advancement in humanities, science and technology.
- Providing not only quality education but also inculcating discipline and moral values.
- To provide higher education to the women students of the rural and economically weaker sections of the society.
- To provide sophisticated infrastructure facilities for teaching, learning and research.
- To adopt recent technological advancements and innovations in teaching- learning processes through ICT so as to make them competent.
- To promote knowledge through research, both in basic and applied areas of science and technology and to disseminate such knowledge through publications, extension activities and consultancy services.
- To inculcate positive attitude, intellectual abilities, reflective personal growth, leadership qualities and to develop service-oriented mind set of women in the process of teaching and learning.
- To establish collaboration with advanced centers of education and research, industries, corporates through Memorandum of Understanding.
- To provide value based higher education to women so as to make them socially responsible and good citizens.
- Ultimately, the women students will be empowered through holistic development for nation building.
Regulations 2020 - 2021
Autonomy Manual 2020
Office of the Controller of Examinations
Controller of Examinations
|1||Dr.A.Yogeswari||M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.||Controller of Examinations|
|2||Dr.J.Victoria||M.Sc., M.Phil.,SET, Ph.D.||Deputy Controller of Examinations|
|3||Dr.R.Anitha||M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.||Deputy Controller of Examinations|
|4||Ms. T.Arulselvi||MBA.,||Technical Assistant|
|5||Ms . B. Maheswari||M.Sc.,||Technical Assistant|